The Engagement Committee is working hard to formalize volunteering opportunities at the synagogue. If you are interested in any of the listings below, please get in touch wth Martha by e-mail or phone. If you have a particular skill you would like to share, let us know. Thanks so much for your interest and dedication to making Shaarey Tikvah all it can be.
1) Friday Office volunteers - 9 am to 1 pm to fill in on Roz' day off.
2) General Office Volunteers - As needed to get out mailings, update website events, etc.
3) Face to Face Docents - Learn a section of the F2F Museum to relay to visiting school groups (October to May). Contact Louise Freilich.
4) Gardening - Let's make CST look its best from April to October. We have the tools to mow the lawn, rake, prune, plant and weed. If you have the eye, the back, the desire and the sunscreen, you're in!
5) Cooking/Baking - Shabbat and special events.
6) Sisterhood Gift Shop - Sunday mornings especially needed but talk to us about setting other regular hours.
7) Sisterhood (General) - Looking for members, old and new, to take leadership roles and help planning events.
8) Men's Club - Always looking for members, old and new, to take leadership roles and help planning events.
9) Mitzvah Corps - Looking for people to drop books at the Little Free Library, pack bags for the Kosher Food Bank, bring shiva meals to the mourning, give rides o to congregants on Shabbat and so much more!
10) Committee work - Assume various roles (leadership and non-leadership) on Membership, Fundraising, Kosher Taste of Cleveland, Worship and the Education Va'ad.