A wide variety of educational opportunities are available for adults at Shaarey Tikvah. Examples of adult learning include:
- Adult Lunch and Learns: Offered a few times a year, this program includes lunch, followed by speakers on diverse topics of interest to congregants.
- Shabbaton: An annual event from Friday night through Saturday night, featuring prayer, Torah study, discussions, community building, and educational programs.
- Friday Night “Table Songs” Program: A lively Friday night service followed by a community Shabbat dinner replete with themed zemirot, led by Cantor Paller
- Women’s Study Group: Weekly class held on Thursday afternoons taught by Kyla Epstein Schneider
- Sisterhood and Men’s Club: Events such as special Shabbat services, guest speakers, and a short story discussion group.
- Global Day of Learning: Congregation Shaarey Tikvah joins over 300 communities across the world for a day of study and unity.
- Tikkun Leil Shavuot: An all-night study session on the first evening of Shavuot, in partnership with other local congregations, schools, and Jewish organizations.