Entrees & Insights 2019
Join us for Shaarey Tikvah’s second annual fundraiser series, Entrees & Insights! This year’s series includes a number of intimate, home-hosted dinners with special guest speakers centered on the theme, “A Celebration of the Arts.” These fundraising dinners help Congregation Shaarey Tikvah raise vital funds to support the synagogue’s operations – join us for one or all!
The nitty gritty:
- Each dinner costs $100 per person (unless otherwise noted), $75 tax-deductible.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for each event - order early so you don't get left out!
- All are welcome, regardless of affiliation with the synagogue or Jewish community. Following registration, you will receive the address and detailed information regarding payment.
- Kashrut is provided at the discretion of the host family and specific dietary needs will be accommodated with advanced notice.
- If you have additional questions, please contact Martha Sivertson at 216-765-8300 ext. 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the boxes below to sign up for these two final Entrees & Insights dinners:
THANK YOU to everyone who spoke, hosted, and came to these recent events:
- Improv for Social Change with Deena Mendlowitz on January 27 at the home of Leah Spector and David Leavitt
- Modern Movement with David Shimotakahara on February 24 at the home of Leah and Jeff Epstein
- Sing Out Loud, A Karaoke Dance Party, on March 3 at Congregation Shaarey Tikvah
- The Art of Storytelling with Thrity Umrigar on March 17 at the home of Amy and Ted Einhorn
- Community Shabbat Dinner with Kirsten Ellenbogen on March 29 at Shaarey Tikvah
- Behind the Scenes at the Museum with Beth Edelstein on April 7 at the home of Deborah Coleman and Dan Polster
- The Orchestra Comes Alive with André Gremillet on May 5 at the home of Kyla and Mitchell Schneider