A wide variety of educational opportunities are available for adults at Shaarey Tikvah. Examples of adult learning include:
- Adult Lunch and Learns: Offered a few times a year, this program includes lunch, followed by speakers on diverse topics of interest to congregants.
- Shabbaton: An annual event from Friday night through Saturday night, featuring prayer, Torah study, discussions, community building, and educational programs.
- Sisterhood and Men’s Club: Events such as special Shabbat services, guest speakers, and a short story discussion group.
- Global Day of Learning: Congregation Shaarey Tikvah joins over 300 communities across the world for a day of study and unity.
- Tikkun Leil Shavuot: An all-night study session on the first evening of Shavuot, in partnership with other local congregations, schools, and Jewish organizations.
- Rebbe's Tisch: Thursday evenings at 9pm over ZOOM
- Midweek Mishnah: Wednesday mornings at 10am over ZOOM
- Rosh Hodesh Reflections: Eve of Rosh Hodesh Months. Led by congregants
- Schmooze with the Rabbi: Various dates