Donations and/or Payments
There are many ways to support Congregation Shaarey Tikvah. Each tax-deductible* donation provides critical funding that helps to sustain this wonderful community.
Donations can be made through various avenue. Please indicate your preference in the message area below.
- Shofar Campaign - High Holiday pledges paid throughout the year
- Endowment - Contributions providing long-term support to the congregation
- Tribute Gifts - Commemorating simchas or other personal achievements
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund - Confidential use by Rabbi Roland.
- Guest Speaker Fund - Allows us to transport, house, and pay honorarium
- Mitzvah Corps - Purchases shiva trays, fruit baskets, Kosher meals, etc.
- Garden Fund - Supports the annual care of the grounds
- General Fund - Programming, education, operations
- High Holy Days Choir - Professional musicians/singers perform
- Sisterhood - Programming, education and outreach
- Men's Club - Programming, education and outreach
- Face to Face - Supporting Holocaust education for local student
- Dues and Fees - Paying your CST invoice in part or in full * May not be fully tax-deductible
- Events - CST events where entrance fee is charged. * May not be fully tax-deductible
For more information about other donation opportunities, please contact Martha Sivertson, 216-765-8300 ext. 101 or simply use the donation form below. We have programs to accept gifts of stock as well as company matching programs.
Please remember to note what your payments are for in the "Reason" box below. Thank you!
Donation and Payments Form